tl;dr: Ensure that your software provides a beneficial impact on the life of each person who uses it.
We software developers: engineers, designers, architects, etc. - all need to ensure that using out software is healthy and beneficial.
- How does using my software affect each user's life?
- How much time would be healthy for a person to use this?
- How often would I encourage my child to use this (assuming they had the role of the intended audience)?
- How does using this affect the user's social health?
- How does using this affect the user's physical health?
- How does using this affect the user's financial health?
Remove all the placeholder content and fill your blog with you.
Customize your About Page
- Write a short bio about yourself as a new software developer
Remove the Placeholder Content
We won't delete this yet, so you can look back on it for a reference.
Gatsby is a static site generator based on React.
What this practically means is that you can create a great website that is super fast, but still allows you to code in the best UI Framework (React) to customize and create powerful components.
It has a great ecosystem and is very popular. In fact, the React team uses Gatsby for their docs pages.
Preview the Target
- Visit: https://www.gatsbyjs.org/starters/panr/gatsby-starter-hello-friend/
- Open the Demo Site
Create a Netlify Account
My name is Rick: